Gifts that pay you income
You can transform the life of a child trapped in poverty and change our world while you receive a steady income. If you’re considering this kind of gift, we recommend you consult with your financial advisor.
You can earn a tax-favorable income for life while giving children the means to break out of poverty. Interest rates on charitable gift annuities are usually more attractive than certificates of deposit (CDs) and other bank rates. Benefits include:
- You, or another annuitant you designate, receive fixed payments for life
- Receive a charitable income tax deduction for the charitable gift portion of the annuity
- Some payments may be partially tax-free
- Children in need receive the resources they need to live healthy and successful lives
You can earn income for yourself or a loved one while also supporting Children International’s vision to end global poverty. A charitable remainder trust (CRT) will build your financial security while you make helping kids find a path out of poverty a part of your lasting legacy.
You can realize a significant benefit by transferring property to a trust that will eventually be a charitable gift to Children International. Benefits include:
- A gift that is made during your lifetime or created through your will
- Tax savings realized with a charitable gift receipt
- Gifting over time when permissible
- Ensures your assets are distributed as you intended
- Potential for favorable tax treatment of certain capital gains properties
Please contact Ryan Owen for more information or if you have questions at 816-943-3828 or firstname.lastname@example.org.